2012/10/27

Day 04 in Baguio, Philippines


At the start of another day, me, Arbee and Jazmine get in the car ready for another day of adventuring!

Breakfast!

This is Loida's "I can't believe you ordered pizza for breakfast" look.

Panoramic scenic overlook view of  where Loida lives.


Supposedly in this picture, you can see Loida's home....

Arbee wanted to try to fly like Superman. This is right before I threw him off the edge of the cliff.

This is Arbee not wanting to walk. What a wimp.

Jeepneys are what most people use to get around. Mix between a bus and a jeep. Kind of fun.



Something you would not see in China.





Me and Arbee practicing our Hulk faces.

Um... I don't think I look very Hulky in this.



I saw these growing all over the place.



Loida's first time roller skating.






No comments:

Post a Comment