2012/10/05

Day 03 in Baguio Philippines


This is a view from my window. I see this every morning when I wake up.

This is what happens when I tell Loida to smile.

Making flower pots out of old car tires.

The neighborhood 

The road from Loida's house

Flowers alongside the road

You can see goats everywhere.

Hamburger and hot dog stand.

20 pesos is a little less than 50 cents USD.

Here is my burger. It was quite good.

At a restaurant. Everything was about 500 pesos. About $12 USD. Probably a bit expensive for the Philippines. 

Taro ice cream dipped in taro chocolate. 14 pesos. Almost 35 cents.

Jazmine just got out of school


Waiting to go to the barber

I am next

I think this was the second or third time in my life for going to an actual barbershop

So far so good.

Since I don't pay to get my haircut in America, I don't know what the typical price is. My guess though is that it would be less than 50 pesos. (About $1.20 USD)

Got the razor out. No cuts!

Got a "nice" head and shoulder massage (I think I would have preferred not to have one).

This is how you can know a country is awesome. Pez!

Mango marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment