2012/04/15

The Park on a clear spring day in China




A clear day in China is hard to come by. A clear day where I already have plans to go to a park is even harder to come by. That is why I was so happy to experience going to this park here in Zhengzhou.


It is now spring, and everything here is in bloom. Zhengzhou is a very grey, dull city, but it is starting to come to life with a bit of green and various other colors. 



Everyone (including Loida) enjoyed taking pictures in the flowers.

There were probably more people in this park than in my entire hometown of Spanish Fork (well probably not... but there were A LOT of people there).

The kites here are pretty cool looking.


This guy kept on looking at what we were doing. I think most people go to parks just to look at other people. I like his smile.

There were plenty of wedding pictures done. I am sure photographers LOVE clear days. Clear day = Money!

The park is in the CBD (central business district) of Zhengzhou. 

You can play piano, but don't play water!

A lot of portrait photography as well. I think this girl is pretty camouflage. 



I love the signs here.

More wedding photography.

People flying kites.

Yes. Yes I did manage to get three couples in a single shot.


Um.....   really?!



Me balancing a broom.

Three people on a scooter is not at all unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment